Chrome Remote Desktop
Download and Install
- Download Chrome Remote Desktop (CRD) here.
- Install CRD by tapping the tab on the download bar at the bottom of the screen.
- There will be a series of dialogs, answer OK
- Open CRD by tapping the icon in the menu bar
- CRD will require you log to your google account
- CRD will then prompt you to change computer name (not neccessary) and enter a PIN number. Enter 781947.
Establishing Remote Connection
- Schedule (with Chris) an exact time to initiate CRD
- Generate Code number
- Use Reedsy Message to send code.
- Chris will enter the code and connect to your computer.
- A dialog box will appear on your screen. Tap 'share'.
- Chris will now have control of your desktop.
- Note that steps 4-6 is time limited (5 minutes).